Nov 182010
 

I have been running a script to do some basic statistics on the spam I receive for many years now, but I recently spotted that it wasn’t being updated. After having updated my workstation to ArchLinux, I spent a little time getting it to work again.

Incidentally the reason the spam report wasn’t being updated on the main website was that the script to collect it was trying to pick it up from a workstation that is now running OSX – it’s been that long since I checked it was working! However most of the time was spent getting it to work with Python 3, which has a few changes from Python 2 which makes very basic scripts likely to fail.

However it is now working again, so if you are still curious, you can read it here.

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com