No ads? Contribute with BitCoins: 16hQid2ddoCwHDWN9NdSnARAfdXc2Shnoa
Nov 182010
 

I have been running a script to do some basic statistics on the spam I receive for many years now, but I recently spotted that it wasn’t being updated. After having updated my workstation to ArchLinux, I spent a little time getting it to work again.

Incidentally the reason the spam report wasn’t being updated on the main website was that the script to collect it was trying to pick it up from a workstation that is now running OSX – it’s been that long since I checked it was working! However most of the time was spent getting it to work with Python 3, which has a few changes from Python 2 which makes very basic scripts likely to fail.

However it is now working again, so if you are still curious, you can read it here.

Content not available.
Please allow cookies by clicking Accept on the banner
WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close